Homeopathy vs Allopathy
There is always a debate on which one is better treatment a homeopathy or an allopathy treatment. The goal of both treatments is same healing the sick person but is different in their methods, ideology behind the treatment, or their theories. So from the following points, we show the difference between Homeopathy or Allopathy treatment.
- Homeopathy is a combination of two-words ” homhois “+ “pathos” means “similar suffering”.
- Allopathy is a combination of two-words “allos” + “pathos’ means “opposite suffering”.
- Homeopathy based on the concept “like cures like” a material that causes the same sign of a disease in a healthy person would cure similar sign in a sick person.
- Allopathy based on the concept that disease can be treated with drugs ( in minute doses) through the capability of producing the same sign in a healthy person as the disease itself.
- Homeopathy treats the patients according to the symptoms.
- Allopathy treats the patients according to the disease.
- Homeopathy aim is to strengthen the body so it prevents harmful organisms.
- Allopathy aim is to identify the organism and choice the drugs to kill the germs.
- Homeopathy has no side effects.
- Allopathy has side effects.
- Homeopathy prefers single dose at a time.
- Allopathy prefers huge dose and different medicine are appointed at a time.
- Homeopathy takes a long time for healing the disease.
- Allopathy takes a short time for healing the disease.
Leave a Comment